Materials: contact paper, tissue paper, construction paper or wrapping paper remnants
- To begin the project, cut contact paper into a size that matches the paper that you are using.
- Then, cut a frame out of the construction paper or wrapping paper remnants that you have available.
- Next, attach the frame to the contact paper. The framed construction paper is now ready for decorating.
- Decorate the interior of the framed work by rolling small pieces of tissue paper into balls. Attach the rolled tissue paper to the contact paper inside of the frame.Another option is to tear or cut pieces of the tissue paper to adhere inside of the frame.
- Another option is to tear or cut pieces of the tissue paper to adhere inside of the frame.
The contact paper is strong enough to keep the tissue paper attached
but not too sticky or messy. All of theses factors allow the participants to work within their abilities and complete an art work.
The project is quite flexible. The design and construction is up to the participant.